Wednesday 30 November 2011

Igor

 I would like you to get acquainted with Igor. Igor is a small rug for all kinds of purposes. Personnaly I use it to have nice warm and soft feet when I get out of bed, or just for decoration in my living room. My Sweety loves to play on an Igor and just generally likes to have one in her room.

The inspiration for this rug came from our Impala skin in the living room. I saw it lying one evening while quilting and the idea just flashed before my eyes. I immediately put it into practice and was very pleased with the result. In the meantime I have made several already (pictures will follow soon).

What I especially like about Igor is that it allows me to combine my love for fabrics with my passion for patchwork. And the array of combination is unlimited, which means I can knock myself out with colors and patterns! 








No comments:

Post a Comment